ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


18 May 2007

Stevenson Delighted At Ministerial Appointment

Member of the Scottish Parliament for Banff & Buchan, Stewart Stevenson, has today (Friday) expressed his delight on his appointment as Minister for Transport, Infrastructure & Climate Change.


Commenting on the appointment Mr Stevenson said:


"I am delighted to be a member of the new Scottish Ministerial team in the first SNP government in history. This has been a tremendous week for the people of Scotland and one which I hope will herald a new era in Scottish politics, an era of co-operation and effective decision-making.


"A key part of serving in Government is ensuring you hear at first hand the concerns of individuals and businesses. I have always listened carefully to my constituents and in Government it will be my priority to continue to serve all of my constituents.


Transport, infrastructure and climate change are issues of vital importance to Scotland’s economy and indeed the quality of life of people in Scotland. In my role as Minister I look forward to advancing an improved, safer and greener transport network here in Banff & Buchan and across Scotland.”


Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP