ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


18 August 2009

Local MSP Announces Ninth Annual Constituency Tour

Local MSP Stewart Stevenson has announced details of his ninth annual surgery tour of Banff & Buchan communities. And on Day Three of his tour, Mr Stevenson will have clocked-up 600 surgeries since he was elected in 2001.

The SNP MSP will be visiting 44 towns and villages in his marathon surgery tour over the next week. Mr Stevenson’s Mobile Office will criss-cross the constituency, from Inverallochy to Forglen and Sandend to Cruden Bay.

Commenting, Mr Stevenson said:

“My mobile surgery tour encompasses many small villages and communities and gives me first hand experience of hearing and seeing some of the issues on the ground.

“I think it is important for constituents to be able to meet their MSP in their own locality and the summer tour gives me the opportunity to get into some of the smaller communities that I may otherwise not be able to call upon. It is also a very valuable exercise in allowing me to visit rural businesses which I may otherwise not have contact with during the course of the year.

“During this tour, I will have held over 600 surgeries since I was first elected. I always enjoy the summer tour immensely so I am very much looking forward to getting out on the road.”

The surgery tour kicks-off on Monday 24 August in New Pitsligo and finishes in Tyrie on Friday 28 August.

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP