ShareThis

.

.

Karen Adam is now the MSP for Banffshire and Buchan Coast

This web site will no longer be updated save to correct errors.


11 May 2011

Stevenson Sworn In As MSP For Banffshire & Buchan Coast

Banffshire & Buchan Coast MSP Stewart Stevenson has been formally sworn in as the constituency MSP for the redrawn Banffshire & Buchan Coast seat, having previously represented Banff & Buchan for almost 10 years.

Mr Stevenson won his seat with 16,812 votes or 67.24% of the vote, the highest share of the vote of any seat in this election.

Commenting, Mr Stevenson said:

“I am delighted to have taken my place as the constituency MSP for the new seat of Banffshire & Buchan Coast. I have been representing much of the area for the past decade, and while I am of course saddened to no longer represent some areas I previously did thanks to boundary changes, I am looking forward to working hard for the new communities that have been added to the seat.

“Gaining the highest share of the vote of any seat in this election is an absolute honour and I am determined to repay the faith in me that voters in Banffshire & Buchan Coast have shown.

“I will work tirelessly to ensure that an SNP Government continues to be a Government that delivers for the area and having been sworn in I am looking forward to this new session of parliament getting down to business.”

Stewart Stevenson
does not gather, use or
retain any cookie data.

However Google who publish for us, may do.
fiosZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
www.blogger.com www.ourblogtemplates.com


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP